vannnnn 发表于 2022-11-10 10:54:09

谁有《夜色-欧美经典英文歌曲-》和《broken 墨剐扼1笼 》歌词

谁有《夜色-欧美经典英文歌曲-》和《broken 墨剐扼1笼 》歌词

tattu飞翔 发表于 2022-11-10 11:00:57

夜色【夜色】-奥斯卡百年金曲典藏之一_歌词you and i moving in the darkbodies close but souls apartshadowed smiles and secrets unrevealedi need to know the way you feeli'll give you everything i amand everything i want to bei'll put it in your handsif you could open up to me ohcan't we ever get beyond this wall'cause all i want is just onceto see you in the lightbut you hide behindthe color of the nighti can't go on running from the pastlove has torn away this maskand now like clouds, like raini'm drowning and i blame it all on youi'm lost, god save me(un...........the color of the night yeah...)everything i amand everything i want to be yourcan't we ever get beyond this wallcause all i want is just onceforever and againi'm waiting for you, i'm standing in the lightbut you hide behind the color of the nightplease come out fromthe color of the night歌词:歌曲:Broken 歌手:Camilla Waking again, don't know why it's far too still tonight round my bed shadows fall Thinking of you, where you are and how it got this far wondering when you might call Tired and so alone, I ignore the TV drone every heart beat turns toward the telephone You're in my mind, in my dreams I'm cursed or so it seems don't know where to take flight Always the same old doubt and it turns me inside out it's so hard to walk away try as I might Because I'm broken inside pieces of me, intense and obscene Forced not to show the things that I know all of the flaws I keep unseen I turn to you, what else can I do hoping to find a way to see through a break in sky, to get through the night discover the peace I wish I knew Painting in shades of grey sifting through the disarray Can I find enough of me to make you stay? Because I'm broken inside pieces of me, intense and obscene Forced not to show the things that I know all of the flaws I keep unseen I turn to you, what else can I do hoping to find a way to see through a break in sky, to get through the night discover the peace I wish I knew But you, you turn the tide wash over me, come set me free I won't question why or try to disguise all of the things you mean to me I'll trust in you, what else can I do I can't deny something so true Look at me now, wondering how I'll keep the peace I found with you
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 谁有《夜色-欧美经典英文歌曲-》和《broken 墨剐扼1笼 》歌词