帖子

积分

金牌飞友

积分
飞币
注册时间
2017-9-11
发表于 2022-11-10 11:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
夜色【夜色】-奥斯卡百年金曲典藏之一_歌词  you and i moving in the dark  bodies close but souls apart  shadowed smiles and secrets unrevealed  i need to know the way you feel  i'll give you everything i am  and everything i want to be  i'll put it in your hands  if you could open up to me oh  can't we ever get beyond this wall  'cause all i want is just once  to see you in the light  but you hide behind  the color of the night  i can't go on running from the past  love has torn away this mask  and now like clouds, like rain  i'm drowning and i blame it all on you  i'm lost, god save me  (un...........the color of the night yeah...)  everything i am  and everything i want to be your  can't we ever get beyond this wall  cause all i want is just once  forever and again  i'm waiting for you, i'm standing in the light  but you hide behind the color of the night  please come out from  the color of the night  歌词:歌曲:Broken 歌手:Camilla Waking again, don't know why it's far too still tonight round my bed shadows fall Thinking of you, where you are and how it got this far wondering when you might call Tired and so alone, I ignore the TV drone every heart beat turns toward the telephone You're in my mind, in my dreams I'm cursed or so it seems don't know where to take flight Always the same old doubt and it turns me inside out it's so hard to walk away try as I might Because I'm broken inside pieces of me, intense and obscene Forced not to show the things that I know all of the flaws I keep unseen I turn to you, what else can I do hoping to find a way to see through a break in sky, to get through the night discover the peace I wish I knew Painting in shades of grey sifting through the disarray Can I find enough of me to make you stay? Because I'm broken inside pieces of me, intense and obscene Forced not to show the things that I know all of the flaws I keep unseen I turn to you, what else can I do hoping to find a way to see through a break in sky, to get through the night discover the peace I wish I knew But you, you turn the tide wash over me, come set me free I won't question why or try to disguise all of the things you mean to me I'll trust in you, what else can I do I can't deny something so true Look at me now, wondering how I'll keep the peace I found with you
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入联盟

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表